It's starting in February, but it is never too soon for buying the yarn. The original pattern calls for Patons Classic Merino Wool, but why limit myself?
Friday, December 10, 2004
1. Marc, with Cascade 220 red - I still need to buy the black and grey yarns for the stripes.
2. Fluffy Jacket with Berbero.
3. Canotta Azzurra with Spennakero.
4. Caprice pullover with Austermann "Caprice".
5. Ribby Cardi with the Peruvian Collection Highland from Elann.
And I have the yarns still looking for a project:
Posted by Lucia Tedesco at 3:54 PM