1. Cardi for baby girl, probably Daisy since I need something fast, very fast, it has to be done by Jan 18th! Yarn: Cascade 220 pink.
2. Socks for socka-pal-ooza - starting next week.
3. Two hats with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran leftovers - end of January.
4. Wavy Boxes Baby Blanket for Touching Little Lives.
5. Cotton baby girl blanket - mid of February.
6. Easy Poncho or Knitting Pure Simple Children's Poncho with the Noro Kuryon #126 - mid of March.
7. Same with Noro Kureyon #92 - mid of March
8. Canotta Azzurra with Spennakero - mid of March.
9. Mariah - starting in March.
10. Lu's baby brother blanket.
11. French market bag - looking for yarn, so many suggestions!
12. Caprice pullover with Austermann "Caprice".
13. a poncho for Chrissie with Lion Brand® Sportweight Wool-Ease Yarns.
14. Marc, with Cascade 220 red.
15. Baby girl childHood cardi AND another one for her two years old brother (with Debbie Bliss Cotton DK?) .
16. Fluffy Jacket with Berbero.
17. Stacey Summer Scarves, all three of them.
18. the "Go everywhere with everything" cardi from Stitch 'n Bitch with Osiris.
19. Anouk for one of my nieces with Premiere by Classic Elite.
20. Multicolor Haiku for one of my nieces with Daletta.
21. Bpt with Wool of the Andes.
22. Thunder from the Rowan Plaid Collection - looking for yarn.
And I am still looking for a project for the Eskimo