Friday, December 17, 2004

I need not to forget the poncho for my nephew

1. Baby girl blanket (due in February).
2. Easy Poncho with the Noro Kuryon #126.
3. Canotta Azzurra with Spennakero.
4. Caprice pullover with Austermann "Caprice".
5. Marc, with Cascade 220 red - I still need to buy the black and grey yarns for the stripes. - bought it from Little knits.
6. Fluffy Jacket with Berbero.
7. Mariah.
8. a basket wave blanket for Lu's baby brother.
9. a poncho for Chrissie with Lion Brand® Sportweight Wool-Ease Yarns.
10. The "Go everywhere with everything" cardi from Stitch 'n Bitch with Osiris.
11. Little boy poncho - still looking for yarn and pattern; I really like Knitting Pure Simple Children's Poncho and I can still get free shipping from Jimmy Beans.

And I am still looking for a project for the Eskimo